Gina Murchison, Executive Director
805 Main St., (located in City Hall)
Sabetha, KS 66534
Office Hours: 9:00 - 1:00 Mon. - Fri.
What Does The Chamber Do?
The two main objectives of the Chamber are:
- To advance the commercial, industrial and civic interests of the City of Sabetha and its surrounding trade area.
- To develop a unified public spirit in all, thereby we can endeavor to make our city more beautiful, more prosperous and a better community in which to live.
- Memorial Brick Project
- City Wide Cleanup Day (Co-Sponsor with City)
- The City Wide Garage Sale Day
- The Rodeo Parade
- Business Appreciation
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Awards at the Nemaha County 4-H Fair
- Coupon pages for various events during the year
- Old Time Saturday Night
- The Fall Arts and Crafts Show
- Homecoming Poster Contest
- Christmas Window Opening
- Pictures with Santa Claus
- Welcome Banners along Main Street
- Newcomer's Packets
- Chamber Gift Bonds
- Sabetha Brochures and Maps
- Area Information Brochures
- Monthly Newsletters
- Information packets to businesses and individuals interested in Sabetha
- Area Phone Books
Board Meetings are held at NOON, the SECOND WEDNESDAY of EACH MONTH,
in the Chamber Office (City Hall) located at 805 Main Street.
Open to all Chamber members